Thursday, October 05, 2006

Here goes...

Am I even brave enough to do this?

I'll give this blogging thing a shot.I've been thinking a lot the past few days about 'simplicity'. My mind and soul are craving a more 'simple' existence. I'm so fed up with my years of materialism and consumerism...buying junk I don't need and ending up with a lot of waste and feeling suffocated in my own home.

I am committed to not buying (or aquiring in other means) junk like I've been doing. But right now, I have to figure out what to do with what I've already got. Our apartment has stuff everywhere. And I want a clean, modern looking home, one in which I can feel relaxed, uncluttered, and productive.

Last night I started reading a book about clutter by Don Aslett. I've only read a few pages, but what I read really inspired me and made me realize how much I am a slave to my junk and that it really doesn't bring me any pleasure. I will keep reading and hopefully I'll get up the will do get it out of our apartment (and my mind).

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on STARTING to even think about simplifying. That's the first step!

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some habbo credits,he usually can win a lot of habbo gold,then he let his friends all have some habbo coins,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the cheap habbo credits,they usually buy habbo gold together.
I am so happy to get some hero gold and the hero online gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the hero online money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy hero gold with the spare money and I gain some hero money from other players.